Want to make your own free website in minutes?
Showcase your hobby or talent, share photos or ideas with your family, advertise an event or a club/group you belong to, blog to your heart’s content, or set up a small business…
The possibilities are endless! Ready to start?
Create your website by following these easy steps.
- It’s a good idea to consider the implications of the domain name (name of website) you intend to choose, before you’re stuck with it. Go here to find out more.
- Now you’re ready to set up your WordPress account and choose your free domain. Find out how!
- If you haven’t decided yet, check out whether a free versus paid website would be better for you.
Okay, so you’ve got your domain and WordPress account.
Now go through these steps to build your website:
- The most important bit – adding relevant, interesting and concise content and images to your website’s Homepage.
- Let’s talk about your Contact page.
- Now customise the overall look (images, fonts and colours) of your website.
- Go here to add a Blog Page to your website – so you can start writing Blog Posts if you want to.
- Get to know the difference between Pages and Blog Posts, and how you must use different methods to edit them.
- How many website pages do you need? Find out, and also how to add a website Page if you need to.
- Learn how to add or delete images to your website Pages or Blog Posts.
If you need to, check the Glossary page to learn specific terminology used on this website.